www.flickr.com

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bog Party is TOMORROW! Are you ready for it? Get ready!

I just wasted about 4 minutes of my life looking at this year's Kardashian / Jenner Christmas card.  

And it just reminds me once again that I am so thankful I'm not rich and famous.

So... ARE YA READY FOR THIS YEAR'S HICK CHIC CHRISTMAS PARTY?

I sure as heck hope so, cuz I'm not yet!  I still have to sweep the floor of my imaginary library, blast the fake snow off the pretend lane up to my dream farm, and think about decorating the house that might not actually exist.  Also food I like to think about preparing but only in my mind.

But hey, in Pretend World, I am just an unnatural force of decorating craziness! I am the master of Christmas!  Whoooooo!

Bring a really offbeat Christmas song to cheer me up about all the Bieberbuble records.

Bring some munchies (we won't put on any weight so go nuts)!!!

Bring a friend!

Now please excuse me, in real life I must go outside and redistribute some horse manure.

SEE YOU TOMORROW!

No comments: