www.flickr.com

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Hey, did you guys watch the Oscars on Sunday night?

I DIDN'T.

I know, I'm as shocked as you are.

I'd tell you I've been really busy lately but that's so cliche.  Everybody's busy.  You know the deal.


However, because somebody invented a magical communication medium known as The Internet, I can find all kinds of pictures of people I couldn't watch on TV.  Then we can all talk about who looked awesome, who looked awful, and how funny it is that one dress can top both lists!  Also we'll maybe discuss the last four awards of the night, which I did see before I dropped off into a restless sleep filled with well-dressed nightmares about people wrapped in grey polyester with oxygen masks on their faces.

Anyways.

THERE WILL BE A HICK CHIC OSCAR REPORT.

I'm working on it.  I'll let you know when it's up.  Promise.


NEWS FLASH!


I did it, it's up, you can read it on my evil twin blog, and I'm exhausted.  I think I'll go have a nap.  

2 comments:

Paul Tee said...

Yeah I watched the whole thing (which is not my habit).

My number one dialogue with myself was, "Well .... what will Heidi say abouyt that?"

Heidi the Hick said...

I will not let you down!!!!