www.flickr.com

Saturday, June 09, 2012

IT'S JOHNNY DEPP'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!



Happy Birthday to my non-biological half-twin!



(Born seven and a half years apart, that is.)

He is now 49 years old.


(Today is like a national holiday in my home, since my daughter's hero, Matthew Bellamy of Muse, was born on June 9. And she insists that I link their very exciting website!)

I'm just going to plaster a whole whack of pictures on here, which I got from Depp Zone, one of my favourite websites.  Johnny's been roaming around lately in his own spectacular and special brand of insane bohemian pirate outlaw dandy style.  And showing off his New Favourite Hat. 




 If this acting/directing/producing/writing/rockstarring thing doesn't work out for him he could always get a gig doing style lessons.  You know... 



"Mr Johnny Depp, sir, I have a formal event to attend and I need help pairing my collection of necklaces and dangly things and scarves with my suit jacket.  What do you suggest?"










Or 

"Johnny. Having a bad hair day.  Help."








Or

"How can I maintain my brooding air of mystery while still looking charming and handsome?"








Or

"Somebody wants to give me an award for some thing I did.  What should I wear?"







Or

"Dear Johnny, I want to be me. I don't want to look like everybody else, I don't like the same stuff most people like, and I really don't even think I know how to behave in public.  How can I preserve my unique spirit and flirt with the extreme edges of socially acceptable appearance while still giving the metaphorical finger to the established unwritten rules of fashion?  Also I like old stuff.  And boots.  I really like boots.  Love, Heidi the Hick."

















But in the meantime he can continue doing his thing.


Here's to many more happy birthdays!





1 comment:

annyong said...

NO WIKIPEDIA ALLOWED - go to this instead: http://muse.mu/ (and watch the video for their new album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Also watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyzOZocTLYM