www.flickr.com

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Tired hick in big city....

New York has worn me out.

-Little Italy
-Empire State building
-I've got enough of Times Square to last me... well, forever, probably.
-closed down the conference real good an proper.  The party's over when we say it is. Seriously, by the time we left the session on pressing vinyl records, the whole place was getting packed up.  We're always the last ones out.



We both have sore feet and sore backs and I know I for sure have some mental overload/ overstimulation but ...

I think I get it now.

Believe it or not, I think I might actually get why this city is so famous.




If I ever figure out how to get the pictures off Jethro's iGadget, I will post them.

But now I am gonna hit the sack.  We still have a big chunk of land with no skyscrapers on it that needs to be checked out, and an art museum to absorb before we get on the plane and head back home.

(Home...)

3 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Sounds like you had a good time in "the city that never sleeps." It will be good to get home and put your feet up for a while and listen to the quiet.

Heidi the Hick said...

Slept like a ROCK when I got home last night!

Heidi the Hick said...

Can't put my feet up yet though... Have to get caught up with all the glorious work left for five days.

But man was it nice to get out of the car and see stars in the black sky.