www.flickr.com

Friday, March 04, 2011

Sketchy rural internet!!!

Yeah, it's more like INTERMITTENT NET.

Listen, I love living in the country.  I love the sky and the fields.  I even love the wind when it's not trying to rip the roof off.

The last thing I want to complain about is bad internet service.  Like, what am I, a computer nerd?  Oh my gosh, I'm a computer nerd!!!!!!

The rocket hub we got two weeks ago has a very strange bit of advice.  Something like, "For best results, place the rocket hub near a window, but not in direct sunlight."  Hmmm.  So I guess windows facing any direction other than north are out?


If you don't get much new reading material from me, it could be because I'm on the phone with tech support trying to figure out why this thing isn't doing what we believe it should be doing.

Or I might be in the barn.

Or taking a nap.

Oh hey, it's Friday and that means it's time for your Johnny Depp picture!


Man, look at Captain Jack Sparrow run!  






Johnny was so fantastic in "Fear And Loathing in Las Vegas" wasn't he?


I think winter has been harsh for him.  I should give him some moisturizer. His skin's looking a little scaly.

That's it for me.  Oscar reports don't write themselves, you know.

3 comments:

Biddie said...

I want to see Rango, but movies aren't in my budget right now :(
I can't wait until Lando is big enough to take to the movies, then I won't look odd going to Disney movies.

Anonymous said...

It's kinda sad that one man can be so sexy even with dry skin :)

Heidi Willis said...

oh my gosh, that picture of Johnny has me cracking up. You are so funny!

Our intermittantnet is driving me nuts too.