www.flickr.com

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

When Laundry Attacks...

I thought I had it defeated, but then I walked into my bedroom...

The dirty clothes and sheets had oozed out of the hamper...

AND GOT MY PUG!



This is out of control!  

Look at his worried face!!!  Oh wait.  He always looks like that.  Never mind.


I wrestled the dirties back into place, but not before throwing a good batch into the washing machine.  Ha! That'll learn 'em.  I scooped up my Pug and put him up on my bed, where he is currently snoring away as I write this.  

Poor little house dog.  If it isn't clothes with stinky armpits, it'll be two feet of snow to jump through every time he has to go outside for a wiz. No wonder his forehead is all wrinkled.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your big smile in the new banner pic. :) Pets and laundry-- magnetic attraction?

The Spiritual Hobo said...

Looks like fun. Thanks