www.flickr.com

Monday, January 10, 2011

STUFF

Why do I have all this stuff?

This week I plan to go through a few boxes taking up room at the end of the upstairs hallway.  I'm tired of walking past the stack of stuff to get to the sewing room, which is the room with the closet I keep my clothes in, and is also stuffed full of boxes.

Do I really need it all?

And when we do find a home of our own... do I really want to lug all this crap into a cube van and into the house?

It amazes me that last year when I was packing up our belongings from our old house, I gave away, sold, junked, and otherwise got rid of, literally truck loads of stuff.  And yet it continues to lurk.

Maybe I'm just getting better at setting priorities when it comes to material possessions...

2 comments:

Biddie said...

You have been my role model for this past year or so. You have been an organizing goddess!
Seriously. I can`t believe that you have any `stuff`left to sort!

Heidi the Hick said...

Oh my gosh, you made me laugh. GODDESS!?!

The struggle to get/ stay organized is ongoing. Whenever I think I'm getting it right I walk into a room and cringe.

I still plan to bring my truck over to your place. Make a stack of stuff in your shed disappear...