www.flickr.com

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sappy You Dear!

I won't be writing a long detailed list of my Christmas week festivities, since that would take up valuable sleeping/ reading time, and also because it will just wear you out to read it.  It's been the CHRISTMAS 2008 WORLD TOUR WHOOOOOOOOOO and let's just say it rawks and leave it at that.

Okay, yes, there was a good amount of lying around on my butt too.  Balance.  We need balance, right?

I'll be back again in a few days.  I still have a couple more stops to make on my Rockin' World Tour of Christmas Fun.  

What do you say we talk about the New Year when I get back?  Also, it just wouldn't feel right unless I did up a little "Best of Worst of" list.  I've been thinking a lot about the year that has almost expired, and the year about to jump up and smack us.  Am I ready?  Nope, but what else is new?  Here it comes...

Also I'm 38 now.  It feels like someone else's age.  I've been saying it in my head for almost a week now, trying to get used to it.  38 38 38 38.

See ya next year...

10 comments:

Kerri said...

38 pish posh! You don't look a second over 28.

I hope you're driving around in a huge tricked out bus with Hick Chic Christmas Tour painted on the sign. Pictures and details, that's what we want.

millhousethecat said...

Happy Birthday!

As one of my favorite birthday cards read this year: "Stop being younger than me, bitch!"

You gotta admit...it's funny if not appropriate for the youngins.

CindyDianne said...

I kissed 38 goodbye on the 12th. I am completely struggling with 39.

hayseed said...

38? It's a great age to be! So glad you had a most excellent Christmas-and the new year had better not be saving up any slaps-the old year reached its quota. All the best to you and your family and critters!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday, Heidi!!! You wear 38 well.

:-)

Biddie said...

Ok, so I was here a day or two ago, but where did my thought provoking message go???

Honestly.

Thirty eight? You are 38? I always think that you are light years younger than me. I keep thinking that you are 35.

How was the road trip? Did you take any photos??

Trailboss said...

You are a youngin! Happy Birthday and Happy New Year.

Coffeypot said...

Happy Birthday, sweetie. I know you want a coffeypot kiss (all the women do) but it's too cold up there to pucker. So I'll send you a cyber hand shake and a pat on the back. But you are almost half my age. You are still a young lady.

Coffeypot said...

Heidi, go to my site and go down to Tookie Tails on my blog roll. Watch the video and plan on changing your horse training goals. This will be your new assignment.

restoration42 said...

THIRTY EIGHT! Chuckles to self, ah those were the days of my youth, lol. Thanks for the great Christmas Party. Loved it and love your blog. Recently I was given the Butterfly Award and I'd like to pass it along to you. Visit my blog (Baba Yaga's Mirror) to pick it up (copy the picture) and get the directions for passing it on to some of your favorite blogs.
-Cherie