www.flickr.com

Friday, July 06, 2007

bwwaaahahhhgggaaaaazzzpplllllbwahahahahahaha

...survived three solid days of lots o kids in my house, not only survived but handled it, even fed them all and still love them all, but feel like I could cry now just from stress relief, but it was okay, the kids were all great and we had fun, but now it's Friday and I have to clean up and pack and oh get dressed, that would be good, do laundry, keep poking at that damn query letter, oh yeah, feed my kids, hit the library, walk the dog, crap, no wonder he's looking at me funny, good lord I need some PICTURES!!!!

GAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

































Ahhhhhhh I feel so much better after that.

Now please help me out here: let's give some new important writers some love! First go check out my recommendation of Holly Kennedy's two books, then go say hi to Therese Fowler, then go check out the cover for Adrienne Kress's book jacket because it's awesome and it's about a girl pirate! Speaking of pirates go see Pat Wood. She totally lives on a boat, man!!!! And when you're there please leave her a comment and tell her Heidi sent you because Heidi wants to win a prize involving Pat's book. I think you have to send her an email too but I'm too thick to follow the directions!

Nah git off mah prawpity.

Ah'm busy.

Aw heck, nah you can stay!!!!!! Just wipe your feet and poke your head in the barn door to say hi! Then git.

23 comments:

dilling said...

have a soothing weekend...

Olly said...

I can totally relate to the "too many kids in the house" rant. I work from home and am already doing the back-to-school count-down.

Anissa said...

Have a great weekend, my friend. Sending a whole lot of query genius your way. ;)

Heidi the Hick said...

Dilling, thank you! I will have a whole soothing WEEK!!!!

Olly, I think I'll be okay. I do enjoy having them around and next week it'll be just my own kids. As for that work from home thing? Challenged. Very much...

Anissa thank you for the query genius. How'd you know I need it????!!!!

LadyBronco said...

Heidi, I'm sending good query vibes to ya!

Have a great weekend. :0)

terry said...

best title for a post... ever!

thanks for sharing those oh-so-soothing pics with us.

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

I think Jack White and Johnny Depp should be friends. Wouldn't that be a room full of weirdness.

Jethro said...

But This One Goes To Eleven!

Doughnut said...

Sounds likes you could use a day riding that horse and with NO responsibilities. I think saddling up and riding off into the sunset would be a good thing for ya Heidi...at least for a day. I hope you can get some "YOU" not "EWE" time this weekend.

Doughnut said...

Yeah....sticking my head in the barn door to tell you how baaaaad that comment was. Then running like hell before you throw something at me... :)

Biddie said...

I can't get into the White Stripes thing.
Sorry. I hear that they put on one heck of a show, but I am just NOT a fan. Don't get them. Hope our friendship can survive that.
I can relate to the crowded house thing...Corse my 'kids' sre all much older, and on some nights, much more drunk, (sigh), butI can relate.
Hope your week is realxing...

Heidi the Hick said...

Lady B thanks for the good vibes!

Terry, that is a pretty good title, eh?

KC I TOTALLY AGREE that Jack White and Johnny Depp should be friends, and that is a room full of weirdness that I would lounge in for hours!!!

Jethro...I totally love you.

Leroy, I absolutely will ride off into the sunset and I'll do it more than once! I might even try to get photographic evidence of it!! As for your baaaad joke...don't trip on any piles on your way out of the barnyard, that's all I can say!

Biddie you know I still love you even if you don't love the White Stripes. We still have Duran Duran, don't we?

LadyBronco said...

*gasp*

Have I discovered a fellow lover of all things Duran Duran????

katy said...

wiped me feet, Hi, thanks for the coffee off now byeeeee

DJ Kirkby said...

Urgh, poor you, I couldnt imagine. I think it is torture enough when all three of ours are in the same room.

Doughnut said...

Thans for the warning Heidi. I could always go barefoot :)

captain corky said...

I love your montra! Less Hatred, More Hay!

Timmy said...

pug-a-licious!

~Pees With A Fist Sitting Down said...

Love the Spinal Tap amps! OMG so funny! Christopher Guest & friends write some of the funniest movies EVAH! hahaha Love em.

And my daughter (well, her dad) recently got her a little Pug puppy...so stinkin cute!

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

I think yer trackter's sexy... and that Johnny boy. Yum!

Heidi the Hick said...

Hey! I'm baking in the hot sun at the farm! Damn it's hot out here, even the wind is hot! Even the clouds are hot! The horses are sweating just standing there!

Ok I'm off to TSC. Yes I'll be wearing my John Deere hat. There are four tractors for sale on the way there but none of them are the right colour...

Olly said...

Lol!!!! I have never known anyone else get "this one goes to eleven". Been kind of an inside joke for years between my husband & I. Now our kids (teen) are addicted to that video.

DINK said...

OK MY FEET ARE CLEAN AN NOW I`D LIKE TO SIT AND CHAT FOR A BIT AND DRIVE THE TRACTOR!