www.flickr.com

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Not only did I read a book, I am telling you how good it is.

Some of you may doubt me but I have been known to read a book or ten. Head over to my new blog to get the info on one of my new favourites.

I put a site counter on that blog, but I think it's kind of off. It tells me that 43 people have visited that site since last week. I don't even know 43 bloggers. Instead of being called a Site Counter it should be called an "Inflated Sense of Importance Counter."

3 comments:

John Q. Public esq. said...

just a quick question:

can you play the bagpipes? I thought all Cana-whereevers can...

Heidi the Hick said...

Kari, I read too much. I have a staggering magazine addiction and a bad habit of buying books at the thrift store.

JQP--och no, I cannae play the pipes.

Although we did have a kilted cousin at our wedding! (That would be a cousin from the across-the-pond side of the family.)

Heidi the Hick said...

oh, and that site counter is up to 54 visitors now. LIAR!