www.flickr.com

Thursday, January 26, 2006

More Johnny Obsession!

Some day I'm going to put on a nasty old undershirt, draw my kids' names on my chest and arms, and hold a pencil in between my fingers, because I'm a writer, not a smoker, and have my photo taken. It won't be the first time I've dressed up like Johnny.

Speaking of which, while looking through google images, I found a few so called impersonators, and thought, you know, anybody can look like Captain Jack with a dreadlocks wig and some eyeliner. I should know. Funny what some people do for a living.

5 comments:

Smartypants said...

When is the new Pirates movie coming out?

Heidi the Hick said...

July 7. countdown's on!

Smartypants said...

I want to lick the side of this guy's face, I like him so much.

Elmo said...

21 Jump Street was his best work.

Heidi the Hick said...

ah yes, lick his face.

I never watched 21 Jump street! Seemed lame. My friends had pin ups from that show all over their rooms, and I thought, yeah that guy is really pretty but pretty doesn't last long. Sometimes I am wrong.