It's my turn! Pluvialis tagged me! If you don't know what this is all about, go to Xtinpore. That's where I go to git rilly smart.
Four jobs I've had:
1) groom, for 8 indulged expensive horses at a private hunter jumper stable. (This is where I started thinking maybe I had an attention problem. I knew how to groom a horse, but do you think I could follow directions? Embarrassing.)
2) Secretary at a Driver Training School. Loved it.
3) Video store clerk in small town store. Loved it, knew what everybody in town liked to watch. Sometimes embarrassing!
4) Seasonally for a few years in the greenhouse at the local nursery. Real clock punching job but I got to have my hands in the dirt. Then drive home with marigolds all over the hood of the car. Marigolds, everywhere I looked....
Four Movies I could watch over and over:
1) This is Spinal Tap. Every time, I see something new. Plus, I've lived some small parts of it. Laugh & groan.
2) The Princess Bride. Brilliant.
3) Edward Scissorhands. Laugh and cry.
4) Curse of the Black Pearl. Gotta get my Captain Jack down perfect for party situations.
Four Places I've Lived:
1) Oakville Ontario. We lived on THE Bad Street.
2) Don Mills Ontario. What a nice perfect place. Neat, perfect, nice. I thought I was gonna die.
3) Aurora Ontario. More bearable than Don Mills.
4) on the escarpment, out in the country, outside of Milton, Ontario. Loved it. This was before the town grew like an overfed hog. Good thing we got out when we did. (sniff, sigh)
Four TV shows I like: (We haven't had channels in a year so I'm out of date)
1) Canadian Idol. I'm sorry, I can't help it. Tied with anything with the word "awards" after it. I'm sick, I know.
2) the OC. Totally out of character for me isn't it? I have nothing in common with these losers but I laugh.
3) Desperate Housewives. What kind of a weird world is that? I watch this with my farmer parents at their place. Huh? I don't get it. But it's funny as hell. Someone should feed those girls. I mean it. It's getting gross.
4) Corner Gas. Oh those funny hicks out on the prairie there, they're so funny and all. Saskatchewan is funny.
Four Places I've Been On Vacation:
All of the above involved road trips and relatives. And I loved it. Especially the first 2 and I want to go back. (oh, and uh, for our honeymoon we road tripped across the prairies. Great way to start off a new marriage!!!!)
4) The Muskoka cottage country, Ontario, land of rocks and trees and lakes and more trees. This involved food and drinks and boats and sunshine. All good. Never often enough.
Four Blogs I visit daily (I have to cheat on this one, sorry)
1) Fretmarks/ Xtinpore
3) Doob LaVey
4) Lucky Cracker/Go Fug Yourself
Four of my favourite foods:
1) whatever my husband's cooking, cuz he's goooood!
2) sushi. I'm not kidding. Stop giggling. It's tasty.
4) Lindor chocolates. They'll be my downfall. Must limit quantities.
Four Places I'd rather be:
1) in the pasture field with my horses.
2) on a trail ride with my horse and my best horse friends.
3) facing the ocean. Just once a year is all I ask. I'll even settle for Lake Huron, it's nice too.
4) in bed.
Four Albums I can't Live Without, lately:
1) the Darkness, One Way Ticket to Hell...and Back!
2) Rage Against the Machine, self title
3) the Trews, Den of Thieves. Oh ma girl please don't give in, don't listen to yo stupid friends, I hear them goin off again, so she's leavin! Everybody, sing along!
4) Sarah McCully, Virtue. You haven't heard of this yet. She's Canadian but she's not like all the other Sarahs. She rocks, her tunes are great, and she put a dobro and a banjo on her record. Brave girl. Sexy and just a bit of a hick.
Four Vehicles I've Owned, (all 4 of them):
1) 1980 Chevy 1/2 ton pick-up, grey, primer spots on front fenders, white mags. I was 22. Hot stuff. Dig me.
2) 1976 Chevy Nova, two door coupe, maroon, matching rally rims, 250cid 6 cylinder, brown & black plaid seats. And two baby car seats in the back!
3) 1987 Pontiac Safari Station Wagon, sky blue, 307cid V8, third row rear-facing seat, legally sat 9, rode like a heavy cloud and was the comfiest car ever. The overdrive sucked, and so did the gas tank, but it was awesome.
4) 1989 GMC 1/2 ton pick up, scarlet & silver, x-cab, long box, 305 V8, fuel injected, trailer hitch, and a John Deere sticker on the tailgate. My current sweet ride.
There ya go, way more than you ever wanted to know about me or that I thought I'd tell.