www.flickr.com

Monday, April 22, 2013

Juno Awards 2013 - Road trip like a pirate, party like a rock star????


I wore my 70s CAMARO CHICK DRESS!


Jethro wore his Recording Engineer Who's Not Nominated This Year Costume.


They hadn't even passed the wine around yet and look at us.  Geez.


At the end of the party on Sunday night, we were told in the Swag Room to take as many Stella glasses as we'd like.  Take one for your friend.  Take one for your dog.  Well.  Permission.  Right?


Also, that coat sure made its rounds this weekend.  It's a real rock star coat.  For real.

And I have a new favourite band too!

I like hairy rockers who look right in a gnarly old coat.  

So it's now Monday morning, I'm about to say goodbye to Saskatchewan, and out of the three of us, I'm the only one physically legally able to drive!  Haha, my men.  I went to bed and Jethro and Billy Joe Ray Bob went out for another round.  Heck, we only do this once a year.

Okay.... see you after 30 hours on the road.  

TAKE ALL YOU CAN.  GIVE NONE BACK.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the dress! Love the coat! Those boots are ROCKIN! Looks like you had fun which is what it is all about.
Pretty Cool.

mugwump said...

Way too much fun. Do I smell gaiety?

Heidi the Hick said...

You smell free drinks, probably...

And yeah baby aren't the boots amazing? 5 inch heels. I was darn near 5'6"!!!!

Heidi the Hick said...

DARNIT I got our engineer's name wrong. It's Jim Bob Ray!!! But who's keeping track.

Paul Tee said...

Damn. I looked my eyes out but didn't see you in the TV coverage.

But I consoled myself that Jethro and you had to have had a good time. Rock music, glitz of stars and free this and that, is an intoxicating mixture. Looking forwards to more great pictures and a later blow-by-blow account.

hikchik said...

love your dress.hikchik

Anonymous said...

Hello fantastic blog! Does running a blog such as this
require a massive amount work? I have very little understanding of computer
programming but I had been hoping to start my own blog soon.

Anyways, if you have any recommendations or
techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic however I
simply wanted to ask. Cheers!

Feel free to surf to my web-site :: how to make your penis bigger

Jim said...

Who is your new favourite rock band???

Anonymous said...

best electronic cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, e cigarettes, buy electronic cigarette, ecigs, e cigarette