www.flickr.com

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dr Oz says horses are good for my health!!!!



Awww, isn't that nice?  He even brought a cute little bay onto his show today.  Yeah, an actual real horse on the stage!!!  With the audience clapping and those adorable horse ears pointed forward, those big eyes looking around at all those people while he stood with one hind foot rested.  Awwww!

And then Dr Oz gave that cute feller a kiss on the forehead!

And then he led him off the stage.

Wha?

Not enough horse!  I need more horse!

I mean, I didn't need Dr Oz to tell me that animals are good for my health, because I already knew that. In fact, I regularly visit Dr Phoenix and his lovely assistant Miss Ladylike.  They really keep my healthy.  

That's good because most of the time on the Dr Oz show we get all these things like...

"FIND OUT WHAT THREE FOODS WILL TAKE TEN YEARS OFF YOUR LIFE!"

or

"NEXT: THE BAD HABITS YOU HAVE THAT WILL KILL YOU!!!!"



So thanks for the horse, Dr Oz.  

2 comments:

Heidi Willis said...

OK - that is hilarious!! Those pictures you chose for what you were writing!! ha ha!! He looks like he's warning us that the next thing we eat is going to kill us!

Yeah - seems funny a doctor has to tell us that pets in general are good for our health. Seems like common sense they'd be good at least for mental health.

Although you might get arguments from my husband about that. he swears the dog is going to break up the marriage...

Heidi the Hick said...

Hee hee, yeah I like that last picture. Dr Ominous!!

(So, what you're saying is, you cuddle the dog more than him?)

(happens here too!)