I've been asked three times in the last couple of weeks to do a "7 Things You Don't Know About Me" meme. I sort of turned them down because I couldn't think of anything else I haven't already shared...that I'm willing to reveal. But then I got to thinkin. My eyes glazed over, my ears started smoking, and I came up with some ideas.
Since I have basic problems with authority and huge problems with decision making, I can't bring myself to follow the rules. I can't tag 7 other people. And I have to put my own twist on this. You understand, right? I gotta be me.
Here we go-- 7 Things You Didn't Know About Me...One Of Which Is Not True. It's up to you to guess which one's the lie.
1) I have a mole on my jaw that sprouts awful little whiskers which I painfully pluck at least once a week. (HA! How do ya like me NOW?)
2) I'm obsessed with pictures of myself. I never believe that it's really me in the picture. I have to stare at it until I'm convinced.
3) I didn't really go through a blonde phase...I had a yellow phase. I bleached it in my kitchen and it turned YELLOW. Yellow, kids. Yellow.
4) I have been a gypsy for Halloween about four times, a cowboy once, and a pirate twice.
5) I've had four broken bones- all horse related injuries.
6) I painted this:
7) And this. I used to do regular self portraits and I think this one is the most accurate representation of my true self. Clarification: the lie in question is whether or not I painted it. No matter who did it, I do fully believe that this is the real me!!! Or at least one of me.
I am full of surprises eh?