www.flickr.com

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Improvement

I've been tagged by somebody's beautiful and enthusiastic wife to do a little self improvement! ( I think her answers were better!)

Better me, better you, better world.....

1. Three things I can do to make me a better me:

1. Watch my tone of voice. Be aware of the message I give.
2. Get that X ray done and find out what's going on with my back so that I'm not in constant pain anymore
3. Start going back to my Pshrink even though I don't want to because I don't enjoy it but I know that I still have things to straighten out.


2. Three things I can do to help all of you, or anyone else who needs help

1. Be honest. Giving the expected answer helps nobody.
2. Pray.
3. Put your stuff in my truck so you can move it? I dunno...Nah, I hate moving my own stuff. But I'll give you a ride. All's I need is a little contribuish for the gas tank. Sorry. I'm just not very helpful.

3. Three things I can to to make a better world

1. Provide the world with two talented and clever young people who will themselves make a better world.
2. Take care of my land, my little tiny patch of topsoil.
3. LESS HATRED. MORE HAY.

11 comments:

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

I think you're great just the way you are. I've always thought that.

Heidi the Hick said...

That's because I've brainwashed you for your entire life!

(thank you sweetie)

Timmy said...

we all have our things that we need to work on. I love ya!

Biddie said...

You are already perfect. Ok, not PERFECT, cause that's kinda scary, but damn near. I like the moving idea, though....

Distant Timbers Echo said...

More Hay!!!!
Hahahahaha!


Ahhh, I'm a dorkus. I know.

DINK said...

YOUR WORDS ARE INSPIRING HICK!!!

CindyDianne said...

Sounds like you have a plan, yes?

:-)

Less hatred, more hay! Excellent!

kattbanjo said...

I like the way you think. Especially the gas part. I have a truck and would like the same treatment....

Anonymous said...

Sounds reasonable.

Notsocranky Yankee said...

More hay, more hay!

Heidi the Hick said...

Yeah, I've decided to live by that. It's at the bottom of my sidebar here in this blog and at the bottom of the page on my other blog.

Pretty much says it all, eh?