www.flickr.com

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Bestest

Some of you may have already discovered that one of my newest blog buddies, Biddie from Life, Or Something Like It is actually none other than Bestest, the girl I've known for oh, I dunno, like twenty years or so. Yep, I like blogging so much I got my friends in on it. I feel kind of like a pusher...
I remember a time when she used to write. I thought it was a shame that she didn't much anymore. She's got so much to write about and it's coming out funny and sad and thoughtful and honest. I was there when most of her stories happened in real life and I'm still moved. Plus she's discovered YouTube! She'd like some more readers and she's well accustomed to weird people. Git on over there!

(And while you're at it check out The Adult in Question because I have gotten her hooked too!

4 comments:

Biddie said...

Heidi...What can I say? You're making me cry....

Heidi the Hick said...

Wahhhh! Me too.

CindyDianne said...

Headed over there now...

dilling said...

Been reading 'em for weeks now!!! Thanks!