www.flickr.com

Monday, April 17, 2006

I'm outta control! I started another blog. Geez.

Another reason for me to ignore the dust gathering on every flat surface in my house: Hick Chic Reviews.

Because you really want to know what I think about stuff, doncha? C'mon, you do, you know you do.

My big man and I went to Toronto to see an OP ER A (when you say that out loud it must be done in falsetto, with vibrato. See, I'm a music expert, for sure.) So that'll be my first review. A hick, watching an opera. Yep. And that's not even the best part; it's the third one Jethro and I have seen with his parents this year. I'll type it up tomorrow. I feel some comedy coming on.

2 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

I wouldn't have without my in-laws!

Notsocranky Yankee said...

I'm not much of an opera fan but I look forward to your reviews.

BTW, no problem on the linkage...I'd be honored!