www.flickr.com

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I dream of Johnny

I'm in the tail end (I hope) of a drug side effect problem. Skin crawling eyeballs hurting type thing.

Last night in an uncomfortable sleep, I had a little visit from my pal Johnny Depp. I was telling him about a great story I wrote, and he was digging it, and then he took a paper and pencil, drew a fat little dog, and wrote "HEIDI" over it.

I retorted in my best Capt. Jack Sparrow, "That's not very nice," and took the paper. As I drew, I told him that I am neither fat nor a dog. But I do admit to being little. He laughed when I showed him the picture of a skinny dog with horn rim glasses with "JOHNNY" written on top.

Then we auditioned actesses and they were all bad so we left.

The end.

And now that the drug I took half an hour ago to combat the effect of the other drug is kicking in I'm gonna go lie down very still with the cat and dog until my kids get home. See ya.

2 comments:

Pluvialis said...

How are you doing? sounds really rotten, this side-effects thing. take it easy and look after yourself!

Heidi the Hick said...

You too Pluvi, good to see you back! LOVE the photos! I'm doing lots of holding still and I can finally read again. Back to normal soon! (Normal??!!??)